The Best Trader You’ve Never Heard of Uses “Pattern 512” To Grow His Portfolio 148% In A Single Year!

The Best Trader You've Never Heard of Uses "Pattern 512" To Grow His Portfolio 148% In A Single Year!

...In real trading profits… without trading a single option.

Dear Reader,

My name is Shane Rawlings.

I'm the Co-founder of Investiv, the parent company of TradersPro.

I've been accused of being a recluse.  

I don't like the limelight. I prefer to go unnoticed...working and trading behind the scenes.

But for the first time ever, I'm breaking my silence.

Because what I'm about to share with you is too important to your trading success - and you deserve to know.

You see, "Pattern 512" is unlike anything you've probably ever seen before.  

Anyone using it has an almost unfair advantage over those who don't.

It recently helped me, and a small group of my inner circle investors, realize gains of 178% in 13 days trading AVEO, 102% in 52 days trading GBTC, 79% in 2 months trading CSIQ.

The list goes on and on...

49% in 6 days
63% in 7 days
37% in 20 days
59% 3 months
49% 2 months
35% 19 days
41% 2 months
54% 8 days
50% 2 months
103% in 10 months
63% in 9 months
115% in 5 months
41% in 5 months

The average gain has been 67% in just over 2 months...without trading a single option.

I believe "Pattern 512" holds the key for anyone, regardless of age, gender, education, or background to create unlimited wealth in the stock market.

I guarantee it can turn you into a world class trader.

For the first time ever I'm inviting you to join me in an exclusive event where I'll be revealing the "scientific secret" behind why I believe "Pattern 512" is the most important market discovery in the last 100 years!


Best of luck in your trading,

Shane Rawlings
Co-founder - Investiv





 
                                                           

 

This email was sent to Phanhoa1821960.b3d3b461@blogger.com 
from TradersPro by Investiv, LLC
265 N. Main | Ste. D #283
Kaysville | UT | 84037 

Unsubscribe or Mange which emails you get from TradersPro
Disclaimers, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

Copyright 2020 

Investing is Inherently Risky - There are risks inherent in all investments, which may make such investments unsuitable for certain persons. These include, for example, economic, political, currency exchange, rate fluctuations, and limited availability of information on international securities. You may lose all of your money trading and investing. Do NOT enter any trade without fully understanding the worst-case scenarios of that trade. And do NOT trade with money you cannot afford to lose. Past performance of an investment is not necessarily indicative of its future results. No assurance can be given that any implied recommendation will be profitable or will not be subject to losses.

                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AllBusiness.com

Do not trade options until you read this

7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days - Free from Zacks Investment Research